Go deeper, elevate your practice, gain a community, find your why.
Have you been wanting to take the next step in your yoga journey? Do you feel like you're ready to dig deeper, push yourself a little harder, connect with others who see life the way you do, and begin a journey of greater self-reflection? Do you feel inspired to share and guide others? Our Two Module Teacher Training program is the first step on your path towards these amazing revelation opportunities.
In this training, you will learn:
- Asana: Understanding the structural alignment and energy benefits of major postures.
- Sequencing: How to form an effective practice for yourself or others in three styles – Vinyasa (with Ashtanga foundation), Gentle Hatha, and Restorative Yoga
- Adjustments: How to observe, cue and adjust bodies for safety
- Anatomy: Basic anatomy as it pertains to the science of yoga
- Yoga Sutras: the principles and basic teachings of yoga
- Intro to Ayurveda: (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge); the power of the mind to bring healing
- Pranayama: Control of the breath
(The tuition for this magical immersion course also includes a workshop with level 2 authorized Ashtanga teacher Krista Shirley AND a yoga retreat in beautiful Broken Bow, Oklahoma.)
This yoga training is designed to give you an organic learning experience. For those who want to teach, you will gain a solid foundation to build a career as a yoga instructor. Graduates will be able to register
with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.
We are so excited to join you and guide you on this incredible adventure. Learning to be a yoga instructor is not just a profession. It's a calling. A mindset. A mission. You are learning how to guide people to their own self-discovery through connecting with their breath and their body. It's a beautiful experience, and we can't wait to show you more.
To find out if it's right for you, join us for an OPEN HOUSE January 27 at 12pm
Module 1: April 13/14; 20/21; 27/28; May 4/5
100 Hours/4 weeks
Friday evenings: Lecture/Discussion via Zoom
Saturdays: In Studio 9am-3pm
Module 2: September 2018
100 Hours/4 weeks
Friday evenings: In-Studio 6pm-9pm
Saturdays: In-Studio 9am-3pm
(14th-16th: Broken Bow Retreat
21st-22nd: Ashtanga Workshop)
Total Investment: $3200 (includes weekend immersion retreat)
To reserve your spot, please make your non-refundable, non-transferable $500 deposit online at: www.superyogapalace.com and complete and return the application.
️Request the teacher training application: